Saturday, June 13, 2009

Quick Update

Phew! This is day two of a super busy weekend. Last night was dinner at P.F. Chang's with the girls from Goddard. Hanging out with them makes me miss seeing hem everyday and wish that I could keep my pay rate but work with the kidd-o's again. But I have to remind myself that it's not all sunshine and daisies. That I was stressed on a continuing basis and that it just wasn't where I was supposed to be anymore... Still sad, though. But, I had so much fun with them last night! Being with the ladies makes me laugh till I tear up.
Today is Kelli's shower. I'm not going to let any of the planning stuff stress me out. The shower will be lovely, we will have fun, and we will be celebrating Kelli. that's the way it should be. My only concern is the actual paying for it part. I have no money until my paycheck goes through on Tuesday. And I have 50 bucks. That's it. Until Tuesday. Ok, no more thinking about cashflow. It's going to be alovely day and I will take the pictures to show you later!
Tomorrow is my first big photoshoot. Well, it will be as long as the weather cooperates. I will be taking pictures of 3 lovely little girls who are best friends. They are so fun and cute and funny. it has the promise of being an amazin day. After that, I will take family portraits of the girls with their families. That is my one source of stress. I take pictures of kids all the time. Whole families? Not so much. But they are all great families, so I'm sure it will be great! I will also post photos from that when they are done!
So, look for new photos coming in the next few days!
(Ok, so maybe that wasn't as "quick" as I promised! Oh well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment