1) Tomorrow is my birthday! I will be turning 29 for the first time... normally I celebrate in huge ways but this year has been a little more low key.
2) Next year, when I celebrate 29, part 2, I am going to do it in a very big way! I hope to have a huge party with all of my friends and family. Hey, if I have to turn that number that I don't want to turn, I might as well do it in style!
3) K&C's wedding is this Saturday! I can't believe how quickly the time went! I'm very excited to share this day with them and honored to be a part of it.
4) The bachelorette party was this past Saturday and it made me realize that when I (whenever this may be) get married, I want to spend my day on the beach and a low key night out to dinner. It's so much more my speed.
5) I have been watching So You Think You Can Dance religiously and have fallen in love with this dance routine... Every time I watch it, I get goosebumps and I cried the first time I saw it. Very moving.
8) My birthday is tomorrow. I didn't want you to forget.
7) My car finally kicked the bucket. After all the drama with tires and not starting, we deemed it unsafe for me to drive it over an hour every day.
8) That being said, I am currently tooling around in my dad's Taurus wagon. I think it's safe to say that I need to purchase a new car. Anyone willing to contribute donations?
9) I have been snapping pictures like crazy! My new life plan is to quit my job and become a beach bum who makes a living at photography. Aah, a girl can dream, can't she?
10) I have a guitar sitting in the corner of my room. Once upon a time, I knew how to play. I kind of wish I still could. Until then, the guitar just sits and gathers dust. The tragedy.
Enjoy your day!