I can't believe it's already time for another installment! I am totally with Mauby and Brookiellen.
Also, it makes it go a little faster when you post your Tuesday post on Friday... ;)
1) I had a fab time at the photo shoot with Brooke and Cash. He was adorable and fun and super photogenic! And it helps that Brooke has an Etsy shop and understands the kind of pictures that need to be taken for a site! (thanks Brooke!)
2) I am going to kill my computer... It keeps acting up and doing weird stuff. And it doesn't help a photographer when photoshop doesn't agree with the computer. It makes it almost impossible to edit pics!
3) I decided that I want to go back to school for photography. I LOVE it and I can't get enough of it. I'm thinking of starting classes at Bucks County in the photography certificate program in the fall.
4) I am almost ready to buy a new car. Either this week or in the next two, I will have (hopefully) picked something out. I am being extremely picky in this process because it's a big decision and I want this car to fulfill my current and future needs.
5)I had the best weekend I have had in a reeeeallly long time. Friday night with Nana and some cool high school girls, Saturday dress shopping with the girls for Kelli's wedding, photo shoot on Sunday, and hanging out with my super cool, college bound cousin on Monday. Phew. So much fun!
6) We picked out dresses and they are HOT!!! But you have to see them on to fully understand the amazing hotness of the dress. (Stay tuned for pictures in July.)
7) I am up waay past my bedtime but I was waiting up to watch the season finale of My Boys. Remember, funniest show. Ever.
8)I will confess. I took pictures of a giant hershey kiss and played around with the lighting. I even tried using the tinfoil it came wrapped in to act as a reflector. (I'm such a nerd.)
9)I spent all day thinking about how I was going to come home and read a book tonight. Did I? Unfortunately not. Maybe tomorrow?
10) I haven't posted a picture in awhile, so I will leave with one of my newest faves.
*Well, when my computer starts acting right, I'll put up pics!
Thanks Karen, for the advice on the rose!