Friday, October 25, 2002

im pretty laid back when it comes to teasing. i can handle it, but when it gets to a certain point, you need to back off. case in point...tonight at work, Mo and Bekea were teasing me, and it was all good natured, then Mo crossed the line, I asked him to stop, and he just kept right on going. it got to the point were i got so upset that i had to walk out so that i didnt cuss him out or something. he apologized but it still hurt. see, what many people don't know about me is that I am actually really sensitive. i just built up this wall that keeps me from getting hurt and every once in awhile someone says something that i haven't heard before or sometimes things that i think aboput myself. and if thats the case, then it tells my subconscience that i was write in thinking a certain thing about myself because, obviously, this person thinks that to. whatever, its dumb, im tired and delirious, i need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment