Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holy Vacation,

Mickey Mouse! This time next week, my mom, pop, and I should be arriving at Walt Disney World. Yeah, I'm pretty much super excited for this vacation. For quite a few reasons, too. Let's see. I haven't been on an actual vacation since 2002, and technically that was a Mission Trip, but it was so much fun that it was like a vacation (where the "final destination" was WDW.) Before that, it was the family trip to WDW in 1995. That's right, my last 2 vacations were to the "Happiest Place on Earth."
I have had so much fun planning this trip with my mom. Planning events is something that we both like to do, so it was great to be able to do this together.
Another reason to be stoked, it's just my parents and me, so think of how spoiled I will be by the end of this trip. (Watch it, those of you who might have a comment re: me being spoiled!)
We leave Friday night at around 7:30 to make our way to Savannah, GA. I can't wait to take pictures of the architecture and everything else. We should hit Savannah sometime Saturday morning, with the plans to do some sightseeing. Then, we'll spend the night there and hit the road early Sunday morning... We have rest stops built in, time to stretch our legs, maybe grab a meal, but for the most part we will just ramble along.
We will be taking my car, Milicent. She's got some miles on her but I'm confident in her abilities to get us there and back. (Just pray for safe travels, please!)
I can't wait to write all about our Disney vacation!
On the way home, we are planning to swing over to Ft. Mill, SC to visit some family friends and spend the night. We have known this family for my whole life and longer! I'm super excited about this part because it it the family of one of my childhood best friends, LA! I even offered to do a family shoot of LA's family for her, since I don't think they have any...
Ok, I will not bore you any longer with the details of our trip, today anyway. I might be back on later this week as the excitement builds to a fervor.
Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a ton of fun! Savannah is such a beautiful place. I've only been once, but would like to stop by again. And of course, WDW, will be fantastic! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! Take lots of pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete