Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blog Generator

Maybe I should preface this post by saying that I found this website that is like Mad Libs for bloggers...!


Oh for crying out loud! I just returned from my daily swim on the beautiful Fijian beach and realised I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. I hope you still love me!.

I am absolutely consumed with waiting for a fine young gentleman to propose, learning to speak Japanese, just generally being the life of the party to my psychologist, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from sun-up to sun down and beyond. I am putting money aside so I can run away. I need some perspective.

I absolutely, positively promise I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Go with God, good friends. This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

I found this from CakeWrecks... here's the website!
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment