Sunday, August 24, 2008

Whirlwind Month

Phew! I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted! For those of you who didn't know, my computer was out of service for three weeks and I just got it back a few days ago. And while I may not have had my computer, that doesn't mean I didn't stop take pictures! Oh no, my friends... I went crazy. I took a week off from work to volunteer at my old camp, so I have a ton of pictures from that (I LOVE taking pictures of kids!) and then I spent a few days with my good friends in upstate New York. Thanks Carly and Brian for letting me invade your home for a few days and take pictures of your adorable child!


Is there an update on the job front, you ask? Absolutely not. It is so hard to look for a job without a computer, so hopefully now, I will be able to jump in where I left off. If anyone knows of how to get into photography as more than just a hobby, let me know! Short of working for Sears or Picture People, I haven't a clue how to get started!

Anyway, on to what you are all looking for... Pictures!











Stay tuned for pictures from my weekend with the Nodine's!

1 comment:

  1. look into wedding photography - see if you can find a wedding photographer that will let you shadow them for a bit (gives them a free photographer, gives you experience and a portfolio!). I know it's not journalistic or even the national geographic type, but it pays pretty well, which helps allow you to take pictures of other things at your leisure.

    I know a couple people in the philadelphia area that might be able to give you a hand if you want some names to contact! :)

    ReplyDelete