Saturday, August 23, 2003

Sabrina, here you go, I am updating my blog...not only am I updating it, I went back and found my list and reposted it...all for you!

Okay, right now, I have a very strong dislike for my mother. A very, VERY strong one. She asked me to tell her why I was acting a certain way about getting a new car, so dummy me, I told her. So, i was sitting at the kitchen table, pouring my heart out and crying about my troubles and she had the nerve to get mad at me. I don't get it, "here let me ask you...share your feelings with me, oh but don't share anything that would upset me or make me mad. Those you can keep to yourself, buried inside, so that they fester and eat away at your insides until one day, when you're 35, you stop talking to me altogether and we don't speak until I am dying." Okay, so she didn't say that to me, but essentially that is what it boiled down to.

Sorry, let me make this a little more happy now...classes start in like 4 days and I get to see everyone that I have been missing terribly for the last 4 months.

Graduation in (hopefully) like 75 days or something like that. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment